Net price w/o VAT €222.50 for overseas markets
New larger version with increased flow rates up to 8l/min!
No more breakdowns in Winter - arctic conditions, Biodiesel or with bad fuel! Cleaner combustion of all fuels for Diesel engines! No more clogged filters.
Preheats - filters to 1µ
Protects your entire fuel system!
Complete kit with filter system, relay 70Amp, integrated thermostat switch either 30°C 86°F or 70°C 160°F, ON/OFF switch with LED for dashboard, cable connectors, fuse 60A with socket
Powerful and robust multifuel-filter for the most demanding truck, marine and construction engines:
- New central heating tube with 300W 24V.
- No plastic parts - main construction from stainless steel no chance for corrosion or contamination even when using WVO.
- Suitable also for all major oil/fuel categories-grades (EL DIN 51603-1,Plantoils, DIN V51603-6, WVO, Biodiesel FAME DIN 14214, etc)
- Operating pressure up to 30 bar
- Low pressure drop 0.1bar (DIN12514-2, 50% degree of pollution)
- High quality stainless steel housing (AISI 304)
- Long filter life due to large filter surfaces
- Easy change of filter cartridges by opening - turning the ring closure
- Mounting with bracket
- In-line installation
- Flow rates up to 8l/min!
- 105mm diameter height 260mm
- Fuel ports are 3/4"
- Heating power 300W
- Delivery: 1x 1μ filter inserts (4115), filter housing, mounting brackets made of stainless steel, key-ring seal for filter housing, heating cartridge ,electric components see above
- Viton Seals
Application assembly important hints:
- Installation after pre filter preferably next to fuel tank with standard fuel hoses without changing existing tube arrangement.
- Usage of pre-filter between 50μ to 100μ - (a prefilter or suction strainer) otherwise premature clogging of the filter-or failure may occur in case of heavily contaminated fuels
- If necessary heat - insulate the fuel lines
- Chemical contaminants are not removed by the filter!
Useful additional upgrades-accessories:
- Special 1 µ filter is available Order Nbr.4085
- Spare Parts: Viton O-rings SetNr. 4088