Net price without 20% VAT € 640.-
Centrifuge kit, pre-assembled and including all critical components for a professional filtration under 1µ (Micron)
The kit allows either filtering with the centrifuge or pumping between barrels of all oils, and has become a standard in the waste-oil community over the last 3 years.
- Suction hoseØ13mm 3.5 meters length - spiral reinforcement to prevent collapse on vacuum lines
- Delivery pressure Hose Ø10 mm 1.5 meters length max 12 bar-reinforced from pump to centrifuge
- Return hose for pressure adjustment Ø10mm 3 meters length
- High performance gear pump-details below
- Invert centrifuge 50
- All connectors, clamp hoses and T-connectors at pump,centrifuge and suction filter
- Ball valve for pressure regulation
- Ball valve for switching between pumping and centrifuge operation.
- Pressure meter silicon filled
- Suction filter 100µ
Max 450 LPH or 140 GPH
Operating range: -20°C - 80°C
Connections IN and OUT 1" IG please - diameter of your hose connectors 10 mm
230 V 0.55 kW Asyncroneous - selfventilating - protection IP55
Maximum Pressure 12 Bar 170 PSI
Adjustable By-Pass Valve
Gears made from sintered steel for continous operation
Housing cast aluminium
Shafts made from hardened steel
Dimensions: 350 x 200 x 280 (l x h x w)
Max 2000 cst Viscosity
For other gear pump options refer to: http://www.piusi.com/
Specification of Centrifuge:
Please refer to 50 INVERT Centrifuge
The kit is preassembled - please tighten the hose clamps and use a thread sealant when mounting the individual connectors!
Please allow 1 week of delivery for this item. You may need to adapt your electric plug to your local needs!