Net price without VAT: € 1791,66
Robust industrial grade centrifuge with direct drive motor, gravity fed – neither pressure, nor pumps nor other filter material needed.
Waste oils, hydraulic oils, emulsions and coolants for machine tools, biodiesel, plant oils, and many more liquids can be cleaned to 1µ! Oil extraction, filtration and recycling of industrial residues and impurities such as chips, tramp oil, swarf are another application at a fraction of cost of tradititional solutions.
Some actual industrial applications ranging from 100l/h to 1000 l/h depending on the viscosity of the fluid.
- Plant Oil - WVO
- Canola Rape Seed Oil cold pressed
- Engine Oil
- Juices or Wine
- Recovery-separation of Gold and Silver
- Metal Cutting Fluids - Emulsions
- Crude Oils
- Vodka Distilled Fluid
Single Pass! Simple operation and visual control, designed so you only need to run the oil through once. The rotor holds approximately 0.6 liters of dirt/particles
Dirt,chips, debris, metal components ,water and many more materials get trapped in the centrifuge bowl, while the clean oil sprays out over the top, collecting on the sides of the housing, then flowing out the drain tube.
- Centrifugal force of 3800g’s. That’s 3800 times the force of gravity to separate particles – water from the oil.
- Precision machined aluminium rotor/bowl to capture and hold debris, water and other contaminants. It traps the dirt and flings the clean oil flying over the top as a fine mist. Next, the oil collects on the sides of the housing and re-assembles into a stream of oil going out the clean hose. Many customers clean 1000 litres + without having to clean out the bowl..
- High rev. motor provides a maximum of 6000 RPM in direct drive mode (no gears and belts). The speed regulator converts 230 V AC to 3 phase current allowing correct speed adjustment. Sealed bearings and a special channel protect the motor.
- Over-built aluminum castings. Aluminum is one of the least reactive metals with waste oils.
Modular design, allowing custom upgrades tailored to your specific needs. You can add in-line heaters, booster cones and more.
- The unit is shipped in components with instruction manual for fast assembly, the speed regulator and bolt on heater with 1000 W are included.
Components available as spare parts: motor, bowl/rotor, bearing, sealant ring from Viton, heating element
- Power Draw: 250W
- Flow Rate: 5-25 gallons/hour(19-95 liters/hour)*
- Flowrates measured with waste oil:
40 liter/h 3850 RPM 26°C
60 liter/h 3850 RPM 65°C
80 liter/h 6000 RPM 65°C
- Overall Height: 45 cm 18"(to upper intake elbow fitting)
- Overal diameter: 45 cm 18"
- Hose Fittings: 3/4" hose barb fittings included
- Shipping: 2 Boxes – 30 x 25 x 28cm und 28 x 25 x 26cm) (14x10x11 and 20x16x14 inches), weight is approximately 25kg (50 lbs).
*factors are heat and how dirty the oil is to begin with
Product In compliance with the following EC directives: Machinery 2006/42/EC, Low Voltage 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/08/EC