Net price € 81.-
Precision temperature control for fuel system when using Biodiesel or in cold conditions. The VP2 monitors and regulates electric fuel heaters in your targeted temperature range.
As soon as a temperature below a certain parameter is detected - the heater is switched on, should the fuel arrive at a higher temperature as specified the VP2 switches the heater off.
Suitable for all type of electric heaters in the market.
- Constant and simultaneous monitoring
- Large high resolution LED
- Complet kit with PT 1000 sensor - mounting - 2 relays with fuses - 2 relay sockets
- Keeps fuel in narrow temperature range as specified by user
- Simple setting functions for temperature range
- Compact size
Dimensions: Front panel with LED 75 x 35 mm, housing 30 x 71 mm
Minimum depth required for mounting in dashboard 130 mm
Voltage12 V – Power Consumption <5W
Temperature range: -30 to 119°C
Resolution Display: 0,1 °C
Accuracy: -10°C to 85°C ±0.5
Max.Power for integrated relay 7A
Temperature range for operation : -15°C to 55°C