Prices include 20% VAT net price € 245 -
The robust problem solving for all universal waste oil burners (Kroll, Giersch, Green Power, etc.),with heating power of 40-80kW all oils heated to 60 ° C and subsequently filtered to 1 μ.
The kit includes a vacummeter to monitor the depletion of filter life, which needs to be mounted between the filter exit and the burner. Designed specifically for used motor oils and waste vegetable oils.
- Even with combustion of motor oils, no significant deposits in the combustion chamber, no deposits on nozzle.
Suitable also for all the major oil/fuel categories-grades (EL DIN 51603-1, DIN V51603-6, frying oils, FAME DIN 14214, motor oils, etc) thanks to Viton seals
- Operating pressure up to 5 bar, or -5 bar suction
- Extremely low pressure drop 0.1bar (DIN12514-2, 50% degree of pollution)
- Temperature self-regulation through innovative PTC heating element
- High quality stainless steel housing (AISI 304)
- Long filter life due to large filter surfaces
- Simple connection to standard electric safety plugs
- Easy change of filter cartridges by opening - turning the ring closure
- Mounting with bracket
- 105mm diameter height 255mm
- Port threads male 3 / 8 "
- Heating power 230V 300 W
- Delivery: 1μ spare filter cartridge, filter housings, mounting brackets made of stainless steel, key-ring seal for filter housing, oil tube with 3/8" couplings on both ends 750 mm length
Application assembly important tips:
- Assembly in accordance with standard fuel filter or prefilter in front burner with standard fuel hoses without changing the existing 2- tube arrangement. Connect existing tube to port OUT , connect new oil tube to port IN and to existing prefilter
- Please note the 1 μ filter works from the inside out - the pre-heated oil is preheated in the center and then passes through the two stage filter media!
- Always use pre-filter between 50μ to 100μ - (a prefilter or suction strainer) otherwise premature clogging of the filter-or failure may occur
- If necessary heat - insulate the fuel hose to the burner
- Chemical contaminants are not removed by the filter!
For perfect fuel filter control the vaccuum meter monitors the end of life of filter insert - item Nbr.4100
Spare Parts: Viton O-rings SetNr. 4088 Replacement filter insert 1μNr. 4115